that I only have one more swim meet left, and that it is the Massachusetts State Championships in less than a week.
Sorry for getting all sentimental, but it was bound to happen at some point.
When I first started swimming I was 10 years old and I never thought I would be where I am today. I’m not the best but I’ve improved so much, and swimming has taught me more about myself than anything else ever has.
Swimming has quite literally saved my life, in ways no one could ever understand.
Swimming has brought me some of my closest friends, including Virginia.
Swimming has taught me that I can do anything if I put in my best effort and start things off with a positive attitude.
Swimming will always be a part of my life, and I will always be involved with it in some way or form - I’m sure of it.
So this one goes out to all of the high school sharks who are graduating with the Class of 2013 and are reaching the end of their season -
It’s been a good run, and don’t forget to just keep swimming.
- skelet0nclique likes this
- dropsofjupiterx0x reblogged this from car0wine and added:
- swimmer-stuff likes this
- car0wine reblogged this from fyeahswimshark and added:
- unicornrabbi likes this
- thorsmightythighs likes this
- callmespirited reblogged this from fyeahswimshark and added:
- callmespirited likes this
- loseyoursxlf likes this
- thatbeastmarlon likes this
- fyeahswimshark posted this